Scalper Forex Benefits
- NO dealing Desk- STP (Straight-thru Processing): STP benefits traders in knowing that they are dealing on a level playing field as institutional traders.
- NO Re-Quotes during normal market volatility: We have a robust system that handles all our trade executions that are STP straight to our counter party. The price you see is the price you execute on.
- MULTIPLE TOP TIER ONE BANKS: We derive our liquidity from various Tier One counter party pools. We aggregate these feeds and provide our clients with the best ASK/BID prices to trade on. Multiple liquidity providers reduce requotes as well as ensures you get the best the markets have to offer at any given time.
- TRADE FOREX, METALS, CFDS, & FOREX OPTIONS: We offer our clients not only the opportunity to trade Spot Forex but various other instruments as well. These various instruments increase the opportunities to trade, and offer diversity in your trading portfolio. We are constantly adding to our list of instruments and will keep you informed of new instruments as they are implemented into our platform.
ECN Premiere AccountOur ECN Premier spreads are the ultimate for traders of all types. These are our absolute tightest spreads available and rival many institutional level price feeds offered to traders with multi-million dollar accounts.
3rd or 5th decimal point, sub-pip spreads are available (depending on the currency pair). Which means you save money on every transaction...no more paying for wider spreads when executing trades! With our fractional institutional pricing, traders are treated to a completely revolutionary trading experience and enjoy absolutely NO requotes at any time*.
This is essential for customers that need to get in and out of a trades and dont mind sacrificing a small fraction of a pip to do so in a fast moving market. To enjoy the benefit of such tight spreads, we charge a commission of USD10 per standard lot round trip (USD1 for mini lots and USD0.10 for micro lots).
*If you trade more than 250 standard lot round trips per month (or equivalent), our commission drops to only USD8 per standard lot round trip so we credit you USD2 per lot traded!
To qualify, you need a minimum deposit of only USD2,500.
Variable SpreadA variable spread is a spread that is not constant in value. A variable spread will expand and contract based on the market conditions and changes in liquidity. Normally as the market becomes volatile, a variable spread will become wider due to the fact that liquidity is becoming less and banks are less willing to grant executions at certain prices. Since FXPRIMUS is a 100% Straight Thru Processing broker, traders enjoy the opportunity to execute directly on bank feeds, so if a price is available they will receive an execution at said price with no middleman or intervention whatsoever.
Fixed SpreadA fixed spread is a spread that remains constant in value**. A fixed spread will maintain the same amount of pips between the bid and ask throughout. This is an ideal spread to choose for the trader that wants to be able to know that the spread he or she enters a trade at will be the same when he or she exits the trade.
* Please note that a negligible deviation may occur at entry and/or exit. For example if you are trying to get long the EUR/USD at 1.40322 in a fast moving market, the trade may be executed at 1.40324, which is still only a 0.00002 difference, and you have the benefit of not getting requoted.
** In VERY extreme markets, the fixed spread on certain currencies, and specifically Oil & Gold may widen due to completely illiquidity in the market.
- SPREADS AS LOW AS 1 PIP: Our spreads start from as low as 1 pip on the majors. While there may be tighter spreads offered in the industry, we feel its MOST IMPORTANT that we offer you executable prices. NO REQUOTE'S during normal market volatility regardless if it's a profitable or unprofitable transaction. Spreads are just one element in making profits in trading, from our experience, we know that quality of the feed is equally if not MORE important.
- TRADE ANY METHOD: We do not dictate how our clients should trade their accounts or what strategies they deploy. Unlike some brokerages that require that a trader must have a minimum stop loss or profit target value to enter or exit a trade, we DO NOT conform to such rules. Our clients are free to trade as they like with an exception of LATENCY ARBITRAGE or variance of such style which is designed to take advantage of latency on price feed by counter party liquidity providers.
- LEVERAGE up to 1:500: We offer high leverage based on deposit amounts.
- ALL in one trading account: TRADE micro, mini and standard lots all in ONE account. No need to maintain various accounts. You can also trade CFDs and Forex options all from a single account.
- FULLY licensed and regulated by FSC: We are fully regulated by the FSC in Mauritius. Mauritius has maintained a high integrity regulatory body that governs and regulates financial practices in the jurisdiction. The reputation and integrity of their regulatory body has attracted many TIER ONE banks and financial institutions to operate their offshore services out of Mauritius.
- LOW ENTRY: Open an account as low as USD 250 and trade Micro, Mini and Standard lots on a single account.
- 24Hr Customer support: We provide a 24/5 support to all our clients via, email, phone and online chat.
| Home | About US | Blog | Benefits | Getting Started | Metatrader | Forex News | Forex Trading Robot
| Education | Terms | Economic Calendar | FAQ | Charting | Technical Analysis | Contact |